Heather is a work-at-home mother of two who traded in her high heels and corporate accounting gig for dirty diapers, soccer practice and a laptop. Although her sister claims that she enjoys causing international incidents, in reality Heather is most widely known for her writing on topics ranging from food, to frugality, to parenting.
Posts by Heather McIngvale:
- A Little Mouse Comes to the Big City
- Family Date Night
- Frugal Holiday Shopping Tips
- Extremely Smart Couponing
- Frugal Fair
- Mammoth Sized Fun at the Space and Rocket Center
- Learned to Save Money and Give Back in One Night!
- Frugal Family Fun at The Children’s Corner
- The Library: More Than Just Books
- Love Thy Neighbor: Serving the City as One